To ensure an enjoyable and safe visit for your children at The Children’s Museum Jordan, you are kindly requested to read the below instructions carefully:
- Children are advised not to bring along any personal belongings and the Museum bears no responsibility for any lost item at the Museum premises.
- Children with no chaperons and adults without children will not be allowed to enter the Museum’s Exhibit Hall.
- Nannies cannot be considered chaperons.
- The Children’s Museum would like to draw your kind attention to the importance of your children’s safety during their visit to the Museum, and will do its utmost to provide a safe environment for your children. However, the Museum would like to remind you that your children’s safety is considered your direct responsibility, and the Museum will not be responsible for any accident that may occur in line with our general safety precautions.
- Respect other visitors of the Museum.
- Children are encouraged to enjoy their time at the Museum without damaging any Exhibits.
- Children are forbidden from running inside the Museum’s Exhibit Hall.
- Children are not permitted to throw garbage or to eat or drink outside the Museum’s restaurant/ kiosk area.
- Smoking is forbidden throughout the entire Museum (both indoor and outdoor facilities).
- All visitors are requested not to shout, use profanity, practice any unacceptable measures, or dress provocatively while at the Museum.
- The Museum can ask any visitor breaking the laws of the Museum to leave the premises immediately should they see fit.
Schools’ Visitation Policies
To ensure a smooth and enjoyable visit kindly note the following regulations for school groups’ visits:
- Groups shall have a minimum of 20 students
- Groups shall book their visit one week prior to the intended visit date
- Groups shall give 48 hours’ notice for cancellations or amendments to their bookings
- Groups shall fill the booking confirmation sheet one week before the visit date and have a copy on hand on the day of their visit
- Groups shall confirm their booking by filling out, signing, and stamping the confirmation sheet, and sending it back by fax 06 5411473 or email email@example.com
- School children shall be accompanied by chaperons as per the following ratio:
- Children over 10 years, ratio of 1:20
- Children under 10 years, ratio 1:10
- Required chaperons are admitted free of charge. Extra chaperons are charged regular admissions rate.
- The Museum reserves the right to turn down unscheduled and unconfirmed arrivals
- Groups that request Guided Experiences shall send the booking confirmation sheet at least one week ahead of the desired date.